1. Hi, my name is Bojana, I'm 16. I was born in what used to be Yugoslavia but went to live in Belgium because of the war when I was 2. I think it's interesting because I'm influenced by both cultures/mentalities so it gives a very eclectic weird mix known as...me. I love Yugoslavian's people humour and warmness. I think Serbian comedies are the best but you won't understand their humour unless you're serbian yourself...
I also think serbian girls are really hot. And that Novak Djokovic is very funny
2. I'm a very shy person in real-life, but not on stage. So I take part in musicals (even though I can't sing/dance/act hahahaa). Last year I did Moulin Rouge, and this year Grease. I'm also going to do it next year even though I don't know what's to be performed yet. Maybe Chicago?? Uhhh I'd love to. ( Grease Performance )
3. I'm quite nostalgic. I'm obsessed with the past. Especially fashion-wise. I draw my inspiration from past decades...I have an enormous fashion book with style from all periods and I love spending time just looking at the pictures. Decades I prefer are the roaring 20's and, you guessed it, 50's. But now I'm into Ancient Rome. When I was a kid I was obsessed with ancient times. I watched cartoons like Papyrus and my two big phases were Ancient Egypt and Ancient Rome. I read ton of books about those and I admired Cleopatra.
4. I don't look up to celebrities to find inspiration. But there is one exception, and it's Lily Allen. Even though I'm not a fan of her attitude, I have to say I adore her style. Ghetto bling with delightful tea-party dresses....I like her colorful makeup too and I just love her funky style.
5. I eat way too much. I love anything sweet, especially chocolate. Yesterday I tasted Macarons for the first time....no need to say I was delighted! Making me happy is not very difficult...I always scream of joy at sight of candies or anything else. But what I love the most during summer is definitely watermelon. I can eat up to 3kgs a day on my own...As you can see on the picture of my swollen belly post-watermelon (Hopefully it's just water heee).
6. I'm the clumsiest person ever. And I suck at sports, except tennis. Maybe because I've been practising for so long I can't even remember when I started. Dad (who taught me how to play) always says I could play very well if I practised more. But I'm a lazy ass. I regret I stopped ballet. I think ballet is beautiful and I'd die to see one once. I think that's why I'm unconsciously obsessed with ballet-movies (Save The Last Dance), painters (Degas) or anything that reminds me of it....
(ps : as you can see I got the same dress as Ivanovic wheeeeee)
7. I love : talking about myself (duuhhh), travelling (I'd die to visit India), procrastinating, summer, reading magazines, sitting in my garden and doing nothing for hours, One Tree Hill and the OC, blowing bubbles, riding bikes with friends, waterfights, my crazy grandpa , my grandma , shoes, dresses and skirts (I own about 40) , watching tennis rather than playing it because I'm a lazy ass, going to the sea with friends, laughing to tears, hugs, kisses, jumping in the air,Toulouse Lautrec and Gauguin, and you for reading this :D