samedi, décembre 01, 2007

Yes, baby


That is me, mentionned in the latest N.E.E.T Magazine editor's note. I was a guest writer for the (supercalifracigalicous) online publication-magazine, reviewing Mooka Kinney's latest collection. (page 114)

Check it out!


Wooohooo!!
December's starting on a very good note. SMIIIILE

29 commentaires:

Rebecca, A Clothes Horse a dit…

Oooer! How exciting, I love N.E.E.T.

Claire a dit…

Congratulations!!!

T a dit…

I am way to jealous of you now! Congratulations!!

molly a dit…

oooh thats awesome youre famous! haha

Emma a dit…

CONGRATS!

Teresa a dit…

CONGRATULATIONS!

LalaLiu a dit…

oh wow!! Congrats! that must be very exciting :D

discotheque confusion a dit…

This is fantastic, B!
Very well written indeed, congrats.

I "rushed" over to your blog to let you know something that I thought might excite you as much as it has me..

..check to my blog.. look who has return from the dead!

xx

Ariana | Paris To Go a dit…

I love you and all of your iced-out NEET magazine greatness

Lana a dit…

Wauw! Wish I were you, I'm very jalous of you right now. Haha, just kidding! It's an early Christmas present, you can say!!

And the site SneakerFreaker, is my daily Sneaker check site! As you can see the pictures in my post are from SneakerFreaker too!

the assistant a dit…

Wow congrats to you

Anonyme a dit…

YAY BOKS you are so in on the fashion world! Greatly written article...I like the bit about Ana Ivanovic at the end where they mention your blog ;) ;)

Jamie a dit…

So lucky! Congratulations!

molly a dit…

congratulations again, you definitely deserved it

Camilla a dit…

you are AMAZING. :)

The Glossy Editor a dit…

Well done girlie! V. cool;)

Mónica a dit…

It's awesome! Congratulations;)

Mash a dit…

félicitations ma belle :)

Kendra a dit…

Ooo thats fantastic.
Congrats

Char Ruiz Manjarrez a dit…

Congrats love,

C.

Meg a dit…

Nice job! Your name looks good in articles =)

María a dit…

that's cool! congrats

Michelle a dit…

OoOh NEET Magazine! That is indeed very awesome, congratulations!

Ella Gregory a dit…

OOOOOO WELL DONE YOU!!!
you should be very proud!
and that is a fab cover too

Jessica Chu a dit…

wow that's amazing!!!

Tinsley a dit…

great job! I really like your article - and the ivanovic mention at the end :)

are you serbian by the way?

Lauren a dit…

i read it!!! that is soo cool u were in NEET - i love that magazine :)

Ana a dit…

OMG you are so unbelievably lucky
*jealous*

A. a dit…

oh, that is wonderful, doll!

i need to go out & find a copy now ;]