May 2008 bring you love, joy, happiness, style, and lors of new enjoyable blog moments!
I don't think I've ever thanked you yet, so , now seems like the right time!! Thank you to all of you for reading my blog, and sharing your thoughts with me!!! Blogging has definitely been a highlight of 2007 (I probably have no life) , and I hope will continue being in 2008.
Looking forward to another awesome blogging year with all of you!
As a new year begins, new year's resolutions are flowing!! You know, those statements you promise to follow but actually always give up? Hah. I'm not giving up any of them soon. I Hope!
1. Hook up and partyyyy. Anthem : Pumpkin soup, by Kate Nash.
2. New style icons :
* Mika : I've always loved his music but never payed much attention to him. Now I'm having a huuuuuge crush on the curly haired crazy boy. Isn't he adorable? So simple outfits made of super bright colored skinny jeans, simple white button downs, and possibly glitter suspenders.
* Blair Waldorf : I want to become super chic super glam super elegant and sophisticated. But still with a hint of me because, I'm, well, everything but elegant hahaha. Preppy up with ruffles, white blouses, cardigans, diamonds, shirts, plaid, highwaists, headbands, patent leather, bows, lace, and colors such as black, red,navy blue, bottle green and white + growig my hair out! Wooohoo, I'm all excited, can't wait for sales to go Blair Waldorfising myself :)
*Swedish girls effortless cool. Need I say more?
* To sum up : My 2008 style, for now, shall be Mika-meets-Blair Waldorf-and-they-share-their-shirts,-yes -I'm-swedish-I'm cool-Bojana style. How exciting does that sound?
3. Get in shape, aka the usual eat less, exercise more. Not beginning on a good note since my bro and I managed to eat a box full of Neuhaus chocolates for...less than you could imagine. So instead, get all Blake-Lively-aka-Bridget-sporty in the sisterhood of the travelling pants . And play tennis like Ana Ivanovic (reaching for the stars? pretty much much much). Oh and I put Venus Williams because she's got, like, the hottest legs ever.
4. FINISH HARRY POTTER 7!!! It should really be about time
Woot, I'm all excited about this new year!!